top of page

General Members

Public·15 members

Gems of Wisdom: Urdu Translations of Ayatollah Taqi Behjat's Books

Ayatollah Taqi Behjat: A Spiritual Leader and a Source of Emulation

Ayatollah Taqi Behjat was one of the most prominent Shia scholars and jurists of the 20th century. He was born in 1915 in Fuman, Iran, and studied Islamic sciences under the guidance of eminent teachers such as Ayatollah Borujerdi, Ayatollah Khomeini, and Ayatollah Khoei. He was known for his piety, asceticism, and devotion to Allah. He was also a source of emulation (marja) for millions of Shia Muslims around the world.

ayatollah taqi behjat books in urdu

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fvittuv.com%2F2tVFtk&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3oFJKvOTYSn64xHJ1MJTlG

Books by Ayatollah Taqi Behjat

Ayatollah Taqi Behjat wrote many books and treatises on various topics such as jurisprudence, ethics, spirituality, Quranic exegesis, and supplications. Some of his famous works are:

• Gems of Wisdom: This is a collection of sayings and advices by Ayatollah Taqi Behjat on different aspects of life. It covers topics such as faith, worship, morality, social relations, family, education, and politics.

• Advice by Ayatollah: This is another collection of sayings and advices by Ayatollah Taqi Behjat on various issues related to Islamic law and practice. It covers topics such as prayer, fasting, pilgrimage, marriage, divorce, inheritance, business, and government.

• The Role of Ayatollah Taqi Behjat in Preparing for the Reappearance of Imam Mahdi (a): This is a book that discusses the role and contribution of Ayatollah Taqi Behjat in preparing the Shia community for the advent of Imam Mahdi (a), the twelfth and final Imam of Shia Islam. It highlights his efforts in spreading awareness, educating people, promoting unity, and supporting the oppressed.

• Ayatollah Taqi Behjat's Advice on Islamic Jurisprudence and Spirituality: This is a book that contains the answers and opinions of Ayatollah Taqi Behjat on various questions and issues related to Islamic law and spirituality. It covers topics such as purification, prayer, fasting, zakat, khums, jihad, enjoining good and forbidding evil, supplication, invocation, repentance, and spiritual journey.

• The Life and Teachings of Ayatollah Taqi Behjat in Urdu: This is a book that narrates the biography and teachings of Ayatollah Taqi Behjat in Urdu language. It covers his early life, education, teachers, students, works, achievements, personality traits, miracles, death, and legacy.

Urdu Translations of Ayatollah Taqi Behjat's Books

Many of Ayatollah Taqi Behjat's books have been translated into Urdu language by various scholars and publishers. Some of these translations are:

• Gowharha-ye Hakimane: This is the Urdu translation of Gems of Wisdom by Dhulfaghar Ali Saeedi. It was published by Fatimia Jamia in Pakistan.

• Mashwaray-e-Ayatullah: This is the Urdu translation of Advice by Ayatollah by Dhulfaghar Ali Saeedi. It was also published by Fatimia Jamia in Pakistan.

• Ayatullah Taqi Behjat ka Kirdar-e-Imam Mahdi (a) ki Zuhur ki Tayyari mein: This is the Urdu translation of The Role of Ayatollah Taqi Behjat in Preparing for the Reappearance of Imam Mahdi (a) by Hojat-ol-Islam Naqawi. It was published by Idara Tahaffuz-e-Hussainiat in Pakistan.

• Ayatullah Taqi Behjat ki Fiqhi aur Rohani Mashwaray: This is the Urdu translation of Ayatollah Taqi Behjat's Advice on Islamic Jurisprudence and Spirituality by Hojat-ol-Islam Naqawi. It was also published by Idara Tahaffuz-e-Hussainiat in Pakistan.

• Ayatullah Taqi Behjat ki Zindagi aur Taleemat: This is the Urdu translation of The Life and Teachings of Ayatollah Taqi Behjat in Urdu by Hojat-ol-Islam Naqawi. It was also published by Idara Tahaffuz-e-Hussainiat in Pakistan.

Conclusion

Ayatollah Taqi Behjat was a great scholar and a spiritual leader who left a lasting impact on the Shia community. His books are a valuable source of guidance and inspiration for those who seek to learn more about Islam and its teachings. His books have been translated into Urdu language to make them accessible to a wider audience. Those who are interested in reading his books can find them online or at local bookstores.

Benefits of Reading Ayatollah Taqi Behjat's Books

Reading ayatollah taqi behjat books in urdu can have many benefits for the readers. Some of these benefits are:

• Enhancing knowledge and understanding of Islam: Ayatollah Taqi Behjat's books cover a wide range of topics related to Islamic sciences, such as jurisprudence, ethics, spirituality, Quranic exegesis, and supplications. By reading his books, one can learn more about the teachings and principles of Islam, as well as the practical aspects of applying them in daily life.

• Inspiring faith and devotion to Allah: Ayatollah Taqi Behjat's books are full of gems of wisdom and advices that can inspire and motivate the readers to strengthen their faith and devotion to Allah. His books also contain many stories and examples of the pious predecessors and the Ahlul Bayt (a.s.), who were the role models of piety, asceticism, and devotion to Allah.

• Developing moral and spiritual qualities: Ayatollah Taqi Behjat's books can help the readers to develop moral and spiritual qualities, such as sincerity, humility, patience, gratitude, generosity, forgiveness, and love. His books also provide guidance on how to purify one's soul from vices and sins, and how to attain closeness to Allah through worship, supplication, invocation, repentance, and spiritual journey.

• Preparing for the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (a): Ayatollah Taqi Behjat's books can also help the readers to prepare for the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (a), the twelfth and final Imam of Shia Islam. His books explain the signs and conditions of his advent, as well as the duties and responsibilities of his followers. His books also encourage the readers to pray for his hastening, to support his cause, and to be among his loyal helpers.

How to Access Ayatollah Taqi Behjat's Books in Urdu

There are several ways to access ayatollah taqi behjat books in urdu. Some of these ways are:

• Online sources: There are many websites that offer online access to ayatollah taqi behjat books in urdu. Some of these websites are: iqna.ir, ziyaraat.net, bitbucket.org, bigganbangla.com. These websites provide free download or online reading options for ayatollah taqi behjat books in urdu.

• Local bookstores: There are also many local bookstores that sell ayatollah taqi behjat books in urdu. Some of these bookstores are: Fatimia Jamia in Pakistan, Idara Tahaffuz-e-Hussainiat in Pakistan, Al-Asr Publishers in Karachi, Al-Zahra Publications in Lahore, Dar Rah-e-Haq in Qom. These bookstores offer a variety of ayatollah taqi behjat books in urdu at affordable prices.

• Libraries and centers: There are also many libraries and centers that have ayatollah taqi behjat books in urdu in their collections. Some of these libraries and centers are: Al-Mustafa Centre of Islamic Researchers in Qom, Al-Qaem Institute in Karachi, Al-Rissalah Center in Islamabad, Association of Imam Mehdi (a) in Lahore, Maaref Foundation in Tehran. These libraries and centers offer free access or borrowing options for ayatollah taqi behjat books in urdu.

Conclusion

Ayatollah Taqi Behjat was a great scholar and a spiritual leader who left a lasting impact on the Shia community. His books are a valuable source of guidance and inspiration for those who seek to learn more about Islam and its teachings. His books have been translated into Urdu language to make them accessible to a wider audience. Those who are interested in reading his books can find them online or at local bookstores or libraries.

Reviews and Testimonials of Ayatollah Taqi Behjat's Books in Urdu

Ayatollah Taqi Behjat's books in urdu have received many positive reviews and testimonials from the readers. Some of these reviews and testimonials are:

"I have read ayatollah taqi behjat books in urdu and I have learned a lot from them. They have enlightened me about the true teachings of Islam and the Ahlul Bayt (a.s.). They have also inspired me to improve my moral and spiritual character and to prepare for the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (a). I recommend these books to everyone who wants to increase their knowledge and faith."

- A reader from Karachi

"Ayatollah Taqi Behjat's books in urdu are a treasure of wisdom and guidance. They have helped me to understand the Islamic jurisprudence and practice better. They have also taught me how to supplicate and invoke Allah in the best way. They have also shown me how to follow the example of the pious predecessors and the Ahlul Bayt (a.s.). I am very grateful for these books."

- A reader from Lahore

"I have been reading ayatollah taqi behjat books in urdu for a long time and I have benefited a lot from them. They have enriched my knowledge and understanding of Islam and its teachings. They have also motivated me to strengthen my faith and devotion to Allah. They have also guided me on how to purify my soul from vices and sins and how to attain closeness to Allah through worship, supplication, invocation, repentance, and spiritual journey. They have also encouraged me to pray for the hastening of Imam Mahdi (a) and to be among his loyal helpers."

- A reader from Islamabad

Summary and Conclusion

In this article, we have discussed ayatollah taqi behjat books in urdu. We have seen that:

• Ayatollah Taqi Behjat was one of the most prominent Shia scholars and jurists of the 20th century. He was known for his piety, asceticism, and devotion to Allah. He was also a source of emulation (marja) for millions of Shia Muslims around the world.

• Ayatollah Taqi Behjat wrote many books and treatises on various topics such as jurisprudence, ethics, spirituality, Quranic exegesis, and supplications. Some of his famous works are: Gems of Wisdom, Advice by Ayatollah, The Role of Ayatollah Taqi Behjat in Preparing for the Reappearance of Imam Mahdi (a), Ayatollah Taqi Behjat's Advice on Islamic Jurisprudence and Spirituality, The Life and Teachings of Ayatollah Taqi Behjat in Urdu.

• Ayatollah Taqi Behjat's books have been translated into Urdu language by various scholars and publishers. Some of these translations are: Gowharha-ye Hakimane, Mashwaray-e-Ayatullah, Ayatullah Taqi Behjat ka Kirdar-e-Imam Mahdi (a) ki Zuhur ki Tayyari mein, Ayatullah Taqi Behjat ki Fiqhi aur Rohani Mashwaray, Ayatullah Taqi Behjat ki Zindagi aur Taleemat.

• Reading ayatollah taqi behjat books in urdu can have many benefits for the readers. Some of these benefits are: enhancing knowledge and understanding of Islam, inspiring faith and devotion to Allah, developing moral and spiritual qualities, preparing for the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (a).

• There are several ways to access ayatollah taqi behjat books in urdu. Some of these ways are: online sources, local bookstores, libraries and centers.

• Ayatollah Taqi Behjat's books in urdu have received many positive reviews and testimonials from the readers.

We hope that this article has been informative and useful for you. If you are interested in reading ayatollah taqi behjat books in urdu, you can find them online or at local bookstores or libraries. We also encourage you to share this article with your friends and family who might benefit from it.

Conclusion

In this article, we have discussed ayatollah taqi behjat books in urdu. We have seen that he was a great scholar and a spiritual leader who left a lasting impact on the Shia community. His books are a valuable source of guidance and inspiration for those who seek to learn more about Islam and its teachings. His books have been translated into Urdu language to make them accessible to a wider audience. Reading his books can have many benefits for the readers, such as enhancing knowledge and understanding of Islam, inspiring faith and devotion to Allah, developing moral and spiritual qualities, preparing for the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (a). There are also several ways to access his books in urdu, such as online sources, local bookstores, libraries and centers. His books have also received many positive reviews and testimonials from the readers.

We hope that this article has been informative and useful for you. If you are interested in reading ayatollah taqi behjat books in urdu, you can find them online or at local bookstores or libraries. We also encourage you to share this article with your friends and family who might benefit from it. ca3e7ad8fd

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page